Good Governance – ethics and effectiveness combined
Valued for its incisive, independent and uncompromising insight, our Good Governance evaluation takes boards towards improved efficiency and a deeper maturity of judgement.
Good Governance is a flexible and cost-effective service for whole boards or NEDs.
Increasingly regulators require boards to have an annual external evaluation.
Our specialist, in-depth board evaluation has been used successfully with national and international organisations.
Good Governance Framework:
- Board composition and competence
- Roles, structures and responsibilities
- Constructive challenge
- Separation of executive and non-executive activities
- Regulatory relationships
- Information and public reporting quality
- Leadership, chairmanship and board development
The long term development of boards is an essential part of the programme and we form a sustained and confidential mentoring relationship with boards.
Contact us for an initial discussion on Good Governance.