Corporate Maturity and the “Authentic Company”
Course to support a new textbook just out
NEW PROGRAMME TO SUPPORT A MAJOR NEW TEXTBOOK ON CORPORATE MATURITY, by David Jackman, just published.
This 1-2 day course, offered in-house or here in the Lake District, is designed for senior management teams or boards.
The programme explores with the author the importance of maturity and how it is possible to develop and enhance corporate maturity.
- What is corporate maturity?
- How does maturity add value?
- 5 contributors to maturity
- A 4 stage Model of Corporate Maturity
- How we can measure maturity
- Links to regulatory and community maturity
Improvements in corporate maturity improve regulatory relationships and we can offer specialist consultancy in building more mature regulatory relationships.
Contact David Jackman for more details.